School Students who Meditate have Better Functioning Brains
Meditation can strongly benefit the daily meditating student. There are numerous studies proving the brain changes for the better because of meditation.
- Meditation reduces stress and over reaction in the student
- Meditation opens up creativity and the desire to create
- Meditation makes for better decision-making
- Meditation makes for better decision-making Meditation increased learning ability
- Meditation increases levels of intelligence
- Meditation is calming and balancing for the mind and spirit
- Meditation opens up creativity
- Meditation supports a healthy immune system
- Meditation becomes a daily routine, like brushing your teeth
- Meditation sets the tone of your day, your attitude and experiences
- Meditation sets the tone for your life
- Meditation is the right thing to do
- Meditation extends your life
- Meditation enhances brain matter
The question is….Why would you not want to meditate?
Ask yourself the soul questions
- Who am I?
- What do I want?
- How can I serve?
- What am I grateful for?
Meditation expands your awareness with right action to these powerful questions.